Single American woman Tina505

IQ Band: Bronze (IQ < 110)
Age 29
Gender woman
Height 172cm
Country United States of America
City LA
Smoking Habits: Don't smoke
Drinking Habits: Occasionally / Socially
Dietary Preferences: Non Special Diet
Do You Have Children: No
Do You Want Children: Yes
Have pets: No
Body Type: Average
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Personality: Social
Cultural Background: South European
Star Sign: Cancer
Education Level: Graduate
Job Role: Other
Industry: Sales

About me

Uh, let's see,... I'm Tina I'm just an average girl who loves to read, outdoor activities, sports, traveling, into philosophy and hang out with different types of people. Maybe getting to know me will be one of the most exciting things you'll ever do! lol.. I am definitely a people lover, and people say I'm funny! You'll usually find me smiling or laughing 99% of the time...the other 1% will usually be when I'm bored...

Interests

  • Music Blues / Jazz
  • Reading Romantic / Fantasy Novels
  • Sports Gym / Aerobics, Cycling, Yoga / Meditation, Tennis
  • Movies & TV Comedies / Romance
  • Hobbies Books/reading, Cooking, Dining out, Arts / Crafts, Movies / Cinema, Museums / Galleries, Music , Nightclubs / Clubs, Theatre / Ballet

What I'm looking for

A gentleman Friendship with a man • Shortterm relationship with a man • Longterm relationship with a man
Age 30-35
Country United States of America
IQ Band: (IQ > 110)
Cultural Background: Not important
Relationship Status: Single
Star Sign: Not important
Height: 175-195 cm.
Body Type: Slim; Athletic; A bit Overweight
Eye Color: Not important
Hair Color: Not important
Education Level: Graduate
Job Role: Not important
Industry: Not important
Personality: Not important
Drinking Habits: Not important
Smoking Habits: Don't smoke
Dietary Preferences: Not important
Children: Not important
Should they want more children: Not important
Have pets: Not important